Reserve Your Snowmobile This Winter
Valid U.S. driver’s license and a paper copy of driver’s safety certificate required.
Whether you want to unwind with a nice tour of the big open waters or ride through the forest on glistening snow. You can count on Watercraft Sales to offer a seamless rental experience to make your vacation unforgettable.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and a paper copy of driver’s safety certificate required.
- 1 “day” snowmobile rental is from 9am – 8am the following morning. Sled can be returned any time before 8am.
- 1 “day” boat rental is from 9am – 4pm.
- Only one unit (boat or snowmobile) may be rented per person per day.
- Online rentals are not available within 24 hours of departure. Please call or text 715-546-3351 to inquire on availability.
- We now offer Damage Coverage for snowmobile rentals! Accidents happen – don’t let them ruin your vacation. $85 per rental provides coverage for all damages exceeding $1000. If you choose not to purchase damage coverage, then you are responsible for 100% of any damages that may occur to the sled while in your possession. **Coverage excludes theft or submersion in water.
Cancellation Policy: Customers who cancel within two weeks of their departure date are responsible for the full amount of the booking. Cancellations made more than two weeks before the departure date are refundable, less a $15 administration fee.
Due to demand and limited season, rental booking fee is nonrefundable.
We do not accept American Express.